Moonlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight (A)Deathwing (EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kókay

DK applying Empty
PostSubject: DK applying   DK applying EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi, i'm a Human DK named Kókay.
About me, I'm 18 the 2 of september. I'm from Sweden. My hobbies are to be with my Girlfriend (and yeah she plays aswell that why i play alot). i'm still going in school. only one more year tho.

About the raid hours... well i will always be there for the guild, i can raid everyday anytime. It wont be any problem.

My stats:
Str. 1305
agi. 203
stam. 1308
int. 45
spirit. 70

attack power: 3497
hit rating: 275 (8.39%)
crit chance: 32.56%
expertise: 14

I'm unholy spec at the moment. (17/0/54)
I have spent more gold on respec then on repairs. I can respec anytime.

Link to my gear is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Kókay

I have done OS 10 & 25 naxx 10 & 25 EoE 10 & 25 uld 10 up to general and i have not done uld 25.
I have both tanked and dpsed naxx and os 10 & 25. In EoE i'm at spark duty in this guild, i'm the only one atm thats used to do it. but i have only dpsed uld 10 and EoE so far, i got desent tanking gear, but main spec is DPS beacuse of my gear and i think it's mote funny to dps. I havent raided pre-Tbc or in tbc. I have done kara self and onyxia self sometimes althought.

My curent guild is OCPF. I'm ready to leave beacuse of unfair raid treatment like one strong grp in uld and a weaker one that cant get passed razorscale.

I have alts. But that is not over lvl 70 so i dont play on them at all.

I have a MacBook with 4gig ram, 256 graphic and a duel core CPU. i only lagg if i have ultra setings. And i'm not that stupid. Smile

I play wow beacuse of my intrest in english most of, and it's fun to progress and get friends. And i like to DPS race (hihi).

You should recruit me beacuse of I'm a social player that helps player and is there for the guild and I do never get angry if i lose a roll or done get any items in raid.

At the moment there is nothing i would like to add. If u have any questions mail me on Almost-gone@hotmail.com and just add it. Or speak to me in game.

Thx for reading this, and i hope to hear form you soon. cheers...
Back to top Go down
Eredhion
Eredhion

DK applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK applying   DK applying EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:25 am

I'm handling this Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jorgenhilde.blogspot.com

DK applying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlight :: Public forums :: Recruitment Forum-