Moonlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight (A)Deathwing (EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonkin application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylantria

Moonkin application Empty
PostSubject: Moonkin application   Moonkin application EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Name/Country/Age: Jon, UK, 21

Professions/skills: Skinning 450/LW 444 (fishing and cooking 450, too)

Previous Guilds (with details about why you left etc). The Bandits, Impetus, Dusk. All pretty much the same guild in different incarnations. All casual raiding guilds which I enjoyed. But everyone recently left Dusk and I didn't much fancy joining everyone in their new guild as the guild leader was a bit of an asshole.

Armory Gear Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Kylantria

Talent Spec (Explain your build) 55/0/16. Spent a while going through the theorycrafting on elitist jerks and it seemed a pretty good raiding build. Pushed my dps up by about 300 and mp5 up by about 50 over the build I'd used up until recently, so I think it's solid.

Link to a screenshot of your UI: https://imgur.com/JjZI.jpg

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy science fiction and video games. I'm studying computer animation at university. I'm looking for a guild that raids without being super hardcore and isn't wiping on the safety dance, either. I hope I'm the boomkin you guys need.
Back to top Go down
Ep
Half Gnome/Half Amazing
Half Gnome/Half Amazing
Ep

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application   Moonkin application EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Hey. Thanks for the application. You seem to be the guy we're looking for. However, I'll want to have a chat with you in the game before inviting to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Lan

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application   Moonkin application EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:49 am

Welcome to the guild!

I am out for a few days with IRL stuff, but i will try pop on to say welcome Smile

Lan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonkin application   Moonkin application Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonkin application
Page 1 of 1