Moonlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight (A)Deathwing (EU)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleon Shadow Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleon

Cleon Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Cleon Shadow Priest   Cleon Shadow Priest EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Name/Country/Age

Joachim Vika, Norway, 18 years old.

Professions/skills

Tailoring

Previous Guilds (with details about why you left etc).

Kaes, just migrated from Bloodscalp though, where i was in TombStones. Migrated to follow a friend and now i am looking for a serious raiding guild

Armory Gear Link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Deathwing&n=Cleon

Talent Spec (Explain your build)

Mainspecced Shadow for PVE, offspeced Holy for healing when needed(got pretty decent holy gear), though my offspec is set to Disc atm for PVP

Link to a screenshot of your UI

Dunno how i could link this, but i have pretty simple UI with recount and DBM as my addons

Tell us something about yourself
What sort of person are you, hobbies, likes, dislikes etc . Please bear in mind that what you write in this section can go a long way to having your application accepted.

Well, i am a everyday teenager turning 18 in a few days, in the weekends i either prefer raiding or going to a party with my mates, in the week days i go to shcool studying math, physics and english
Back to top Go down
Ep
Half Gnome/Half Amazing
Half Gnome/Half Amazing
Ep

PostSubject: Re: Cleon Shadow Priest   Cleon Shadow Priest EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:08 am

Hi. We seem to have a lot of people from Norway these days. However, in case you have missed the guild description, we are not what you'd call a serious raiding guild, we only do casual raids. Twice a week, nothing hardcore. If you'd like to join anyway, contact some officer ingame for a chat and depending on how that goes you might be in. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Cleon

PostSubject: Re: Cleon Shadow Priest   Cleon Shadow Priest EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:31 am

Thank i will do that. Dont worry, i am not a heavy nerd that plays wow all the time in the search of a heavy raiding guild. i just want to raid a couple of days a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleon Shadow Priest   Cleon Shadow Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleon Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlight :: Public forums :: Recruitment Forum-
Jump to: